ABSTRACT & PAPER SUBMISSION
Welcome to the abstract /final paper submission online form . Contributions to EDWW 2018 (abstracts & papers) should only be submitted online.
Before starting the submission process, don't forget to check the important dates section and the submission guidelines.
Please, remember the following important dates:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: September 10, 2018. (*)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: September 15, 2018.
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: September 29, 2018. (*)
- Conference Dates: Lucknow (India), October 04 - 06, 2018.
(*) By midnight - 23:59 Indian Standard Time
Please note that contributions will only be published in the EWW2018 Proceedings if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before September 30, 2018. (In person or virtually)
Submission guidelines for oral, poster and virtual modalities
- Abstracts should only be submitted online.
- The deadline for abstract submission is September 10, 2018.
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be consistent with the overall conference theme: “From Hunches to An Evidence Based Education”
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: SENCO (Special Education), before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Please avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols ≤ or ≥, type instead <= or >=.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- The minimum number of characters for an abstract to be reviewed is 900 including spaces.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference: oral, poster or virtual. The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- After having registered as an author, you will receive a confirmation by email.
- If you encounter any problems during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via email after September 30, 2018.
The abstract submission consists of 4 parts:
- ABSTRACT DETAILS
- AUTHOR DETAILS
- ABSTRACT PREVIEW
- PRINTER-FRIENDLY PREVIEW
- For technical problems or submission support, please contact email@example.com
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION:
- If your abstract has been accepted, you should submit your Final Paper. There is a limit of 10 pages.
- Contributions will only be published in the EWW 2016 Proceedings if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before September 30th, 2018 (in person or virtually).
- If you wish to be a session chair, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the topic area in which you are interested. Registration for the conference is required to be a session chair.